Saturday, January 3, 2009

bumming and stoking in no particular order

i can't find the battery for my digital camera. i just found a red v-5 in the couch. i love bali shag again. my car was searched the other day because i'm a scruffy-looking young lad. it's raining. frontside airs at the bike ramp. skate homies are perma-homies. tusk. I just took my third poo of the day at 11:35 a.m., which isn't too weird for me. on new years eve, a peripheral homie and a good homie's dad both died. at the show that followed, panthalassa and you and me got faces were amazing. billy johnson is still the most perfect living thing in the known universe. barry manilow's "the greatest songs of the eighties" is sitting on the coffee table. i don't think i'm going to work at all in january. i will see fletcher in a few days.

No comments: